January 7, 2013

THE すごい PROJECT: The Making

I was browsing the net one awful afternoon and I came across my e-mails. The messages I sent to the Nihongo learning centers throughout Philippines appeared in front of me; one of them was from UP Department of Linguistics. I opened it and I found myself in their blog and there it is: the announcement of the January to March Cycle of Asian Languages Extramural Classes. 
Photo from UP Linguistics website

At first I am very much eager to go since I know I can do it. It will only be held on Saturdays, I said to myself. But when I read the instructions on how to enroll, it requires the student or some representative to go to UP to pay for the tuition. The cashier's office is only open during weekdays so it's a little bit impossible for me to go. But with motivation and my passionate interest to the language, I went to UP and paid for it. 

For more information regarding UP Diliman's Extramural Classes, you can check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment