January 5, 2013

Soshified PH Into The New World Screening

It's been a while since Ray and I became Sones. Sones are the fans of So Nyeo Shi Dae (SNSD) aka Girls' Generation. I don't know what happened we just happened to like the Girls so much when we saw them in the videos. My bias is Choi Soo Young; while Ray's is Seohyun.

Last December 30, Soshified PH posted in their Facebook page that there will be a screening of Into The New World: The First Asian Concert of SNSD to be held at the Korean Cultural Center today. The post said that there are limited seats for the event so they'll be posting a registration page and it will be in first-come-first-served basis. Once the link was posted, Ray and I signed up for it immediately.
Earlier today, we went to the screening in Taguig. The screening didn't start at exactly 1:00 PM since the music video of The Boys was still played and they conducted games. Our shop, A! Shop, was also promoted in the event by giving out bookmarks and photo prints of SNSD.
As soon as the screening started, the fans went wild. They're fanchanting and screaming as they see their bias' face. That's normal but when I realized that they were really into fan service, I felt kind of awkward. Maybe because it was my first time to attend a fans club event. We headed out early since we still have other plans to do.

Despite our early departure, the screening was fun. It brought out the Sone in everyone inside that room. I can feel their love for the girls and that made me one proud Sone.

No comments:

Post a Comment