January 1, 2013

A New Year's Resolution

It's the first day of year 2013! :) Yayayay! I'm thinking about compiling all my pictures in 2012 to have a year-end recap but ended up not doing it. I tried to upload my first video blog (vlog) of the year, also to no good. What I did for today was just lie on my bed and watch We Got Married.

My mom and sister are cleaning our kitchen but since I'm no kitchen pro, I just decided to spend the day in front of my computer like usual. I had a glimpse of my planner and just decided to create some new year resolutions which are as follows:

1. Maintain my blog.
2. Be more productive at work.
3. Do well in my businesses (A! Shop and Lynque Prints).
4. Be less moody.
5. Weigh at least 110 lbs.
6. Give more to those in need.
7. Spend more time with my family.
8. Capture each moment.
9. Enhance my skills.
10. Be closer to God.
11. Be frugal.

Those are my resolutions for the year. I know there are others but it's way too many. I just took the liberty of writing the generic ones first. Well I believe everyone of us has our own resolutions. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment