January 14, 2013

SS #1: Learning through the Internet

I managed to memorize the Hiragana characters for a, i, u, e, o and ka, ki, ku, ke, ko. I used the website written in our practice sheets, Japanese-Lesson.com, to review myself. I am happy to have a 100% score in all drills. Woooohh!

For those who want to learn Japanese on their own, Google is your bestfriend! Here are some links which you can use in learning and helped me too:

1. Japanese-Lesson.com - it contains drills, charts and practice items for the Japanese writing system. It also gives you some basic Japanese phrases and vocabulary that you can use to survive in Japan! LOL.
2. Deviant Art - If you are into mastering Hiragana first, you can check out the series of Hiragana Writing Tutorial by emm2341 in Deviant Art. I used this before when I am at work so it's pretty handy and it contains examples of words per line so you can practice!
Plus, never give up and you'll learn it in no time! がんばります!

No comments:

Post a Comment