January 19, 2013

Day 2: Those Japanese Sentences

SCREAMS AND MORE SCREAMS! Due to my hectic work schedule, I didn't finish my writing assignment. I rushed my N-Line before leaving home. I hope it turns out okay!

I came fifteen minutes before time today since last week I came to early. Lucky for me, there was no traffic and rain. I was surprised when I came to our classroom since there are only three of us even if it's almost time. Anyways, I just did some reviews on writing Hiragana before Dofitas-sensei came. Upon his arrival, he greeted us with a jolly Ohayou gozaimasu and we replied with the same enthusiasm.

Our topics for today include:
1. Remaining Hiragana Characters with diacritical marks and long vowels
2. Basic Declarative and Interrogative sentence structure
3. Vocabulary

Next week, we will have our very first writing exam! I can feel it's a real class now! It will be about our familiarity in Hiragana so it's definitely work for me. I am hoping and praying I can master it in a week! With the help of the internet and my strong will, I know I can! Ha-ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment