January 2, 2013

The Mann Hann Experience

Now I'm back to work. After a week of vacation, I gained weight. *sighs* I am off once again to the weight loss regimen. Despite that, the A! Shop co-owners (me, Ray, Sienna and Maye) along with Jasper, decided to take a lunch out at Mann Hann in SM Megamall, Bldg. A.

Upon arriving at the restaurant, we were asked on how many are we. When the guard found out that we were more than four, we were transferred to Mannang, which I believe is a substore of Mann Hann. It was proven when we looked at the menu; there was Mann Hann on the front, and Mannang on the back. Mannang specializes in Filipino cuisine while Mann Hann offers Chinese food.

We ordered nothing from the Mannang menu since it's the typical food we eat. What we got from the Mann Hann menu are:

Garlic Rice (Php 145.00)
Seafood Special (Php 265.00)
Spicy Spareribs (Php 250.00)
Mixed Vegetables (Php 210.00)

We just had service water for our drinks and of course, since it's a Chinese restaurant, they serve unlimited house tea. Serving time is around 15 minutes which I can say is really accurate.

Our food, in my opinion, was superb. I was craving for vegetables, so maybe that's why I enjoyed our lunch. I can taste the authenticity of the dishes and how crisp the vegetables were. The only down side (but not really), was that the spareribs were not spicy at all. I am really fond of spicy food, so I don't know if I am already immune. It was just my friends who justified that it's not spicy.

Mann Hann definitely has value for money. It cost us less than a thousand for our lunch. Remember, there were five of us and the authentic taste the dishes have. We left the restaurant full and our pockets intact.

Have you eaten at Mann Hann? I believe we have the same experience! :)

MANN HANN
Basement, SM Megamall, Bldg. A
Budget: Php 200 - Php 500
Rating: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment