June 28, 2012

Wake Up! : Starbucks Black Iced Tea

Since I was having heavy eyelids the entire afternoon, me and my officemate grabbed something to wake us up. We ended up at Starbucks Coffee along F. Ortigas Jr. Road in Ortigas Center. It's located at Emerald building beside The Orient Square, where our office is at.

It was thanks to the Php 300 gift certificate my officemate had as a reward for perfect attendance. We bought two Grande Iced Teas and two Honey Glazed donuts which amounted to the same amount as the GCs.

There were two kinds of iced tea, the barista said. One was the black tea and the other was the passion fruity one. I forgot the names. He said that the black tea has caffeine in it while the other has none, but possess a tutti frutti flavor. Well, my officemate tasted the fruity one and remarked that it is somewhat sweet. That leaves the black tea to me. I should say that the caffeine was masked by the usual black tea flavor and it turned out to be a unique blend which is really delicious. The honey-glazed donut's taste is similar to the honey-glazed donut of Krispy Kreme. Dunno if they buy the donut there. *peaceout*

I would recommend the iced tea for those who are seeking for a unique flavor. So far today's snack woke me up ang gave me energy to work once again. Thanks to the GC and to the caffeine! It was a great first time experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment