June 18, 2012

ASP.NET MVC 4: It Is So On!!!


Photo courtesy of Google Images

Our office announced last week that the training department will be conducting a week-long training for ASP.NET MVC 4. Well, being one of those who are hungry for new technologies (when I say hungry, I am really into learning new stuff especially if it concerns my expertise) I am one of those people who signed up. It is also stated that there will only be 8 slots for the said training. Even if I am currently engaged in a web-based project, we're not using MVC 4. That aspect may minimize my chance of being engaged in that activity.

But God is really good. He granted me the opportunity of attending those 5 sessions starting today. Being the only girl in the room, I didn't feel awkward at all. What I'm after is the knowledge I'll be having after a week that will definitely be a great addition to my skill set. From this day forth, I shall inject MVC ideas in my little programming repository.

Every session starts at 11 in the morning and ends at 1 in the afternoon. Free lunch is served but it doesn't necessarily mean we're studying while eating. A break is graciously given to us trainees. Before and after our training session, we are back to our usual developer lives. As for me, I will be working on our project's release this week.

In a separate blog post, I shall give my IT readers some of the things I learned in every session for the whole training. Yes, you will also learn what I learned in there.

For the developers and aspiring ones out there, happy reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment