June 5, 2012

Music of the Night in Manila!

I am one broadway enthusiast. It gained my interest since I was 13 due to my exposure to stage plays. Thanks to my dad who is often invited to act in these performances. This is also the reason why I wanted to enhance my singing abilities. One of my dreams is to perform in a stage musical.

Photo courtesy of Google

To name one of my favorites, it is Phantom of the Opera. I first watched this last 2004 as a movie. Then I searched the Internet for the original one.

Little did I know that it will soon be here in Manila. The Cultural Center of the Philippines will be showing Phantom of the Opera on August to September this year. It will be at the CCP Main Theater and tickets are distributed by TicketWorld. Ticket prices range from Php 2000 - Php 7000.

Oh how I want to watch this. Let me just look for someone to come with me to listen to the music of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment