June 11, 2012

SNSD: Make You Feel The Heat

From the J-Pop culture, I am now familiarizing myself with K-Pop. I decided to listen first to the songs SM Entertainment. These are the songs of SNSD, TVXQ, f(x) and SHiNee to name a few. Then, here I was already fond of a single group: SNSD.


Photo courtesy of Google


So Nyuh Shi Dae, best known as Girls' Generation, are composed of nine pretty and model-like girls who are talented in dancing and singing. They are YooNa, YuRi, Seo Hyun, Soo Young, TaeYeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica and Hyoyeon. They popularized the songs Genie, Oh! and Mr. Taxi that was later became a hit not only in Korea but here in the Philippines as well.

I saw the SNSD fans from the first KPop Convention I attended. I can say that they are really certified SONES (hardcore SNSD fans). They dress and dance like them. Dance covers are the most common maybe because it is easier to do than sing their Korean songs which for us is pretty hard to pronounce.

Speaking of songs, SNSD has different versions of their music. Since their popularity reached Japan, they created a Japanese version of their songs. Also, they have an English version of their song The Boys.

Recently, they released the music video of their new song Paparazzi, which also has a dance version. Watch it below:


No comments:

Post a Comment