February 27, 2012

[PV] TVXQ - B.U.T.



First of all, thanks to my friend Sienna for introducing me to TVXQ. This is one of my favorite songs and finally I was able to see its music video! She asked me to write a full review of TVXQ's TONE album. Here is the link to my review.

From the album TONE of TVXQ comes B.U.T. (Beauty). Contradicting from the slow introduction comes an upbeat and sexy song. The beat reflects how adventurous the message of the song is on chasing the girl who caught his eye. It says how much he was attracted to the girl and how much he wishes to be with her. What you will feel in hearing this song is the determination and appreciation of the guy to this certain person who made his world turn around. The video may not necessarily reflect the lyrics of the song but its rhythm really does capture the intensity of what the PV portrayed.

1 comment:

  1. This song and PV is my second favorite off of their TONE album (my fav. song and PV is "I Don't Know").

    "The video may not necessarily reflect the lyrics of the song but its rhythm really does capture the intensity of what the PV portrayed." - I agree.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete