February 24, 2012

26 Missed Calls

Whew! I've been up all night working around tomorrow-slash-today's celebration: it's Ray's birthday!* Everything's done by now: the memes have sticks, ready to be placed on the cake with their messages on the back; I printed two troll faces, one for my letter and one for trolling; and I finally decided on a gift. It will be legen-wait for it-dary!

Today's weird since we parted in not-so-good terms. I really felt bad about what happened but that didn't stop me to continue the plan I've been executing for days. So even if I finished at around 11:30 in the evening, everything is worth it. When the clock struck twelve, I decided to call him to greet him over the phone. But unfortunately, and just as I expected, he is already asleep. I left 26 missed calls, and there's a meaning in it. Ha-ha!

I am looking forward for later, for I know he will be, well yeah, surprised and we're gonna be okay.


* I wrote this blog in the middle of the 23rd and the 24th of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment