November 25, 2011

A Morning Tea Bread-fast

My daily office transportation routine will be walking down the slopes of COGEO for about five to seven minutes. When I reach the terminal, I'll be riding a Cubao-bound or Santolan-bound jeepney or FX and drop off at Granpolo Hotel in Masinag, where the van terminal to Ortigas and Ayala are. From there I will ride a van to Ortigas and go down at Garnet Road, in front of Strata 2000.


I fell asleep during the whole travel time from Antipolo to Ortigas, thanks to my strenous night from the badminton tournament yesterday. I woke up when we're already at Strata 2000 and I noticed that there is a newly-opened Pan De Manila™ store there. I am hungry that time since it's almost 1000H. I bought three wheat pandesals and headed for BonAppetea™ inside Strata. I bought an Assam Black Tea™ which is served hot and with 5% sugar.

And that is what you call breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment