November 27, 2011

At Home Saturday

I hereby declare that I am in the state of fund insufficiency. No extra anda for roaming around the city. Same thing goes with Ray, so we decided to stay at our respective homes for this weekend.

To do away with the boredom, what I did was watch The Walking Dead. I repeated the first three episodes and in a while, I found myself sleeping. After 3 hours of sleep I watched half of the fourth episode. I stopped watching the fourth because I was bored of the phasing of the story. Instead, I just played Plants vs Zombies in my iPod Touch. Yes, you read right. I played PvZ for like 2 hours before going to sleep. I don't know what has gotten into me but I really enjoyed the game.

As for my food today, I am expecting a major body bloat already. I ate 4 pieces of brownies and 2 packs of Snickers double. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment