November 24, 2011

Badminton Tournament II: Lose-Lose-Win-IDK!

Despite my body protests to wake up, I still did; still not figured out how I will tell my parents about today's badminton game. Today is the part two of my tournament schedule. I'll be having four games for today: Game 6,10,12 and a standby game. To convince my parents to allow me to play, I sent a text message to my dad asking him to just pick me up from the badminton court so that he'll be assured that I am safe. He agreed. Conflict resolved.

The time of the tournament has come and the women's tournament was a big L. We lost to two games straight, for two sets only. But it's okay, we had fun and enjoyed the whole game. The win from the doubles made up for the previous loss. As for the last game, I don't know what's the result since it was converted to a singles match because of the absence of the other team's teammate. Kuya Julius, my mixed doubles partner, played on our team's behalf.

What's fun during the tournament is that my mom and dad came with my cousin Balong. My officemates got the chance to see how cute he is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment