November 25, 2011

Burger Barger!

I've been craving like crazy since lunchtime to which I ate with Mitc and Ray. I had sinigang na baboy, Mitc had mashed potato, fries and her pastel, while Ray had rellenong bangus. I ate a lot, since Ray gave me additional rice, but it left me craving for more food. I know I am already gaining weight, but how would I love to eat more. *thunderstorm*

Due to my headache after lunch which I blame to my fondness of fried food, especially fries, Ray and I had ice cream. I ordered a McFlurry™ Oreo Overload and he ordered a double Caramel sundae. But still, I wasn't full. We decided to have our snack bought at KFC™: a bucket of fries and a Double-Down™. He even suggested to buy extra rice for the Double-Down™. I agreed and anticipated for snack time.

While working, I came across Everything In Budget and learned that there is a promo for Brother's Burger™. They are having an anniversary promo which gives discounts to the original price of their burger. Originally worth Php 125.00, they are now offering it for Php 97.50. Not bad. I sent messages to Mitc and Ray and we agreed to have a burger for our snack. We walked all the way to SM Megamall and waited for 30 minutes for our order to be served.

We ate the burger at the office and as usual, I was the first to finish it. But, sigh, I'm still hungry. :|

1 comment: