April 30, 2013

Gold's Gym and the Road to Healthy Living

Since the beginning of the year I've been ranting about my figure. Of course the holidays added pounds on my weight. *sobs* I already browsed forums looking for a gym to bust these calories. Table tennis won't work for me anymore since my trainor/officemate already left our office and my officemates who play table tennis with me were busy these past few days. I have no choice but to get a gym.



Luckily, Gold's Gym tied up with our office for a corporate package. Employees have a discount for the monthly rate under a 6-months contract. You have the privilege to choose whether you go for 12-Visit Pass or the Unlimited Gym Pass. It comes with a passport membership (you can visit any Gold's Gym branch), free 3 PT sessions and use of gym equipment and amenities (lucky for you if you visit a gym with sauna!). Also, you can have two dependents whether your family or friends, who can enjoy the same benefits you have. Payment can be made via salary deduction or credit card. As for the dependents, you can include them in your salary deduction (and ask them to pay you afterwards) or let them pay on their own.

I availed the 12-Visit Pass and enrolled my sister and mother as my dependents. Luckily, Ray also applied for the package. Yay, I have four gym buddies now! But of course, my family won't go all the way to Ortigas so after office hours, it's me and Ray. So far, we are having a good time at Gold's Gym. The classes are awesome (even if I'm the only one attending) and we get to use the machines we want since we avoid the peak hours. Plus, we're seeing results after our first month!

Cheers to the start of our fitness journey! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment