January 13, 2012

27@24 Fitness Challenge

I am under a fitness challenge named 27 @ 24. This originated when me and my boyfriend, Ray were buying pants for this month's pay day. The mall near our office had a end-of-season sale which motivated us to treat ourselves with clothes. I pushed myself to fit the 27-inch pants despite my awareness that I indeed gained weight. 27 inches was my average waist measurement when I was still studying. Now, it grew to 29 inches. Thank you stress, work... and money to buy those sumptuous foods (chocolates, cakes, fries, pastas, pizzas, and many more). Going back, I tried to wear the pants. Unfortunately, it didn't push through. I had a 28-inch and 29-inch pants with me but, mother of God, even the 29-inch pants felt uncomfortable. It did fit, but I think it would be better if it's an inch larger; that, I don't want to try. So here I am, on this challenge.

27@24 is me gaining back my previous waist line, 27 inches on the 24th day of February 2012. That date is Ray's birthday. It isn't a gift but a goal for me to reach. It is written in our journal that one of my goals for 2012 is to reach the 110 lbs weight and maintain it. This will be my headstart. I've been reckless about my food intake and I didn't exercise for the past year even if I'm aware of my sedentary job. I am also not allowed to have a killing diet anymore because Ray disapproves it (when I said killing, it's really killing). So, this fitness challenge is sworn to be a healthy one. It involves an 30-minute exercise every night after work, 1200-calorie food intake and no meals after 6 PM. There will be certain modifications for this program but the ones I stated will definitely remain. Pulling off the treats I love is still in mind. *sigh*

But we all have goals; and this one of mine. I must strive hard to get what I want and at the same time develop a healthier lifestyle. I hope on the 24th, there is a change, fulfillment and achievement.

2 comments:

  1. It's always easier to lose weight when you have someone to do it with you. It would make you more encouraged, at some point. Ask your bf to work out with you. x3

    Good luck on it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Euri! :) It really motivates me. :D

    ReplyDelete