January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Two. Zero. One. Two. Oooohhhh~ AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU MINNA-SAN! :) In English, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

I was on the phone with Ray when the clock struck twelve. He was my first call this year. I was talking to him while jumping and shaking the coins in my pocket. Yes, I am still hoping to be taller. We talked for an hour listening to songs and making scenarios in it. We reminisced some of the good ole memories of 2011 and decided to make new milestones this year.

Right before he called, my family decided to pray the rosary to welcome the new year. After, we lit the seven candles which symbolizes the seven gifts of the Holy Spirit. After 30 minutes, the candle which turned out to be the smallest will be what we will be given this year; it was knowledge and understanding (they have the same height). Fifteen minutes before twelve when we finished praying, I continued watching How I Met Your Mother until the phone rang.

2011 may not have started very well for me but at least it ended with happiness. Thank you for the new people in my life and those who I knew way before 2011 who stayed. May we all have a prosperous new year ahead and let us push to reach our goals. Cheers everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment