July 29, 2011

Under Cover


After one week of this daily routine of singing and singing and singing, I finally uploaded my version of Sobakasu by Judy and Mary. The motivation to cover this came from the evening when we were going home from Las Piñas. Kuya Fesh, my officemate, asked me to sing Yuzurenai Negai, the theme song of Magic Knight Rayearth. I was not in the mood that time so I let it pass. After two days, I decided to record the song he requested and posted it in his Facebook wall. I was happy with the outcome, so I decided to do another cover from another anime; which was Rurouni Kenshin.

I've been singing the opening or ending themes of my favorite anime series when I was still a kid even without that good-enough talent to belt it out. Thanks to compliments and appreciation, I gained confidence in pursuing this hobby of covering songs.

I call myself the one who sings in secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment